Rosé is fresh, zippy, used redictive process making it a perfect summer drink. We are delighted to see the growing popularity of rosé culture, which is strongly backed by Villány. Lavici rosé is a blend of Blue Frankish and fruity Merlot. Its colour is deeper than customary, the fragrance and flavour recall summer fruits.
- Vineyards: Csillagvölgy, Somssich-dűlő
- Variety: Kékfrankos (70%), Merlot (30%)
- Mode of cultivation: umbrella, cordon
- Mode of harvest: hand harvested
- Aging: 1 month in steel tanks
- Total extract g/l: 22,9
- Acidity g/l: 6,7
- Alcohol % V/V: 12,0
Our wines can be ordered by clicking on “Message” and in the popup mailbox you can specify your needs.
Your feedback is also welcome.